Fresh composer looking for first project

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Moore Music, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Moore Music

Moore Music New Member

Moore Music
    http://www.myspace.com/mooremusicforyou

Moore Music has been producing music independently for the last four years. Through many different media including stage, film and promo video, Moore Music has helped bring productions to life. The current goal for Moore Music is to support the indie gaming community by adding professional musical enhancements.

Anyone who has a project is free to contact me at moore.music.84@gmail.com or through myspace.

#1 Moore Music, Feb 25, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2008
  2. J.A.R.S.

J.A.R.S. New Member

You sound allright on the ambient kinda music, but your more advanced compositions (Wonder) seem to lack a little consistency. Also I've noted a flaw on the epic or action side of your music, you might want to refine your skills on that edge a bit.
    Aside from that, good work overally, keep it up.

3. Moore Music

Moore Music New Member

I would like to know what the flaw in the epic or action side of the music is so I can fix it. Was the flaw that there was no epic or action music present? Thanks for your response.

4. J.A.R.S.

J.A.R.S. New Member

Somewhat yes, and since you are advertising your skills on an indie gamer forum, I might advise you to broaden your horizons in that regard because, although I don't want to sound mainstream or unoriginal, but the big thrend has to be orchestral/epic music, although it is not near 100% of the game, it IS in many of them even if not a dominant genre.
    As I said however, your ambient music has a little touch of something, and this is probably my personal second favorite genre (I'm probably an old fool from the old Deus Ex: The Conspiracy game in that regard).
    Hope this helps a little :)

5. mooktown

Original Member

I like the 'dark groove' track, some more examples in that ambient chill out style would be nice to hear :)

6. Moore Music

Moore Music New Member

Thanks for the advice J.A.R.S. I will definitly take that into consideration next time I write. I will post sometime in the near future when I have some completed work.

Mooktown, thanks for the kind words. I will let you know when I have some more material. I really appreciate the feedback!

Matthew

7. Moore Music

Moore Music New Member

New Music

Rock music now available. Check out the Sophe' page in my signature.

Also, updates at Moore Music. Check out "In the Valley" - an intense orchestral piece. Also check out "Walk in the park" - a dreamy electronic/ambient piece.

Rock on rockers!