[Free Web MMO] Tribes And Khans !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Damnmad, May 21, 2012.

1. Damnmad

Damnmad New Member

Hey guys !
    I want to present my MMO Strategy game just released : Tribes and Khans !

What is it ?
    You control a population, 24/24
    Your population is living in many towns, gather resources (wheat, wood, iron), forge weapons (bows, swords, armors), well nothing much new uh?

What is different then ?
    You move your armies on a hex-board, the same for every player,
    everybody plays in the same time (not turn by turn).
    You choose what does every people in your city : you actually play with the population itself, not just "cities".

What I expect from you guys?
    Feel free to play !! I need feedbacks, players so that :
    1. I can create a 5th version with new ideas coming from the players
    2. I would be lifted up to continue my work and not let drop this project : (

Whatever, stop chatting for now, here is a little video summing up the basics of the game :
    (yes, the images are French since I recorded the French translation, but you may play in English, no worries ;) (saying that, I'm open to better translations since I'm French and wrote them on my own :p))

The link, mate !
    Here is the game : http://s3.tribes-and-khans.uralys.com/

Here you go, I'm really eager to ear for any question and feedback here, and perhaps few ideas to go on on the other Thread 'Ideas'
    TTYS !

#1 Damnmad, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2015