Free [unpaid game tester]

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Incredible Wolfy, Jan 26, 2018.

1. Incredible Wolfy

Incredible Wolfy New Member

Name: Incredible wolfy [Game tester] /QA tester
    Qualifications/Skills: Testing indie games from people
    Experience: I have done so far 2 game test! and want to add some QA testing and testing in general
    Direct Link(s): no Links
    Contact Info: PM or https://discord.gg/WCgSZ7 Incrediblewolfy#3016

This is my self-pitch! I made and I wish I could help people out!
    hey, best devs,
    I'm slowly getting into game testing, and offer my help to devs who'd like it this means -QA testing -Feedback of the game mechanics and etc
    I offer this as an ''unpaid job'' to get a little experience
    problems you will have: English is not my first langue so there is a problem with trying and such and I'm not experienced I wanna get better and do my best

expense: I made a small game my self and played overtime trying to break it so little experience making a game I also did 1x for the game Tech support the game and I enjoyed doing it

offer: I offer the fastest service in at least 48 hours unless I note different u will have a page full of things nodes and stuff I try to make this 24 hours but I cant promise duo to timezones