[FREE] Spooky Driver [Google Play]

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by Pancake Studios, Sep 8, 2018.

1. Pancake Studios

Pancake Studios New Member

[​IMG]

Hello guys,

My name is Quinn and I'm new to the forums here.
    I've made my first game for android, google play and I would love to get some HONEST feedback!;)
    Spooky Driver is a car racing game and it's the intention to pass as many cars as you can without crashing.

Here is the link to my game on the google play store:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.PancakeStudios.SpookyDriver

Features:
    ★ NO annoying banners!
    ★ 100+ cool cars to choose from!
    ★ Play to gain new awesome cars and medals!
    ★ Three themes (forest, street and sea).
    ★ Top ten ONLINE highscores! :eek:

ScreenShots:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

upload_2018-9-8_14-23-57.gif

Attached Files: