FREE music tracks and composing. COMPOSER SEEKING PROJECTS

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Thomas J. Curran Composer, Nov 9, 2018 at 5:21 PM.

1. Thomas J. Curran Composer

Hi there,

My name is Thomas, I have just graduated and am an aspiring film and game composer. As I would love to collaborate, work on projects and get myself out there, I am offering all of the tracks on my soundcloud for you to use on your games as you wish for free. I only ask that you contact me first to tell me you are doing this and give credit where appropriate. My email address is thomasj.currancomposer@gmail.com

Also if you wish me to compose new tracks/cues for your game I will also do this free of charge. So please have a listen to my soundcloud and let me know if you hear anything you like :)

https://soundcloud.com/thomas-curran-official

Many Thanks,
    Thomas

#1 Thomas J. Curran Composer, Nov 9, 2018 at 5:21 PM
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2018 at 7:29 PM
  2. Thomas J. Curran Composer

I've put my music to this cinematic trailer to give you an idea of what kind of music I compose.

Don't forget, my tracks and services are free!