Free Music Needed for ElectroMonster game

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by gecko-71, Oct 22, 2014.

1. gecko-71

gecko-71 New Member

2. drvLock

drvLock New Member

3. Marco

Marco New Member

Hey man,

Your games look addictive, nice!

I think trance is not the right style for this game, because the trance is more about uplifting breaks and drops. These games fit better with music that could go on and on, like tech-house. I've released some tech-house, you could check previews on http://www.beatport.com/artist/side-and-chain/392245

We would love to make some tracks for your games with loop possibilities, we could talk about what kind of tracks fit the games most. Please let me know (forum or PM) if you are interrested!

4. infinitedreams84

infinitedreams84 New Member

Hey there!
    I watched some of the game videos and really liked the overall flow and gameplay, and would love to write some music for it. I have previously worked on a game called 'Sticky' (Android/IOS) in a similar musical vein as what you're describing, the track 'Into The Black Hole' which you can hear at my reel https://soundcloud.com/nikhilkmusic/sets/music-for-video-games. Feel free to email me at nikhilkmusic@gmail.com, and I look forward to discussing with you further!

Sincerely,

Nikhil Koparkar

5. infinitedreams84

infinitedreams84 New Member

Hey there!
    I watched some of the game videos and really liked the overall flow and gameplay, and would love to write some music for it. I have previously worked on a game called 'Sticky' (Android/IOS) in a similar musical vein as what you're describing, the track 'Into The Black Hole' which you can hear at my reel https://soundcloud.com/nikhilkmusic/sets/music-for-video-games. Feel free to email me at nikhilkmusic@gmail.com, and I look forward to discussing with you further!

Sincerely,

Nikhil Koparkar