Free music for your games! Muffin Lad's music

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Muffin Lad, Jun 8, 2014.

1. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

Hello all!

Making music has been a hobby of mine for a few years now. I decided to put a few music packs together of songs I wasn't using, free, for everyone to use. I know not everyone can afford to pay for music because for some, making games is something we're doing for fun and not necessarily as a profession.

There are 5 music packs in total, each containing 12 songs of varying duration. They are all in 320kbps .mp3 files, and can be downloaded in the 'Download' section of my website here. Also available free to download/use are my personal albums 'Bakery Fresh' and 'Assorted Flavors EP'

Everything is free to use/download. All I ask for in return is credit for creating the tracks :) (For instance, a simple 'Music by Muffin Lad' in the credits)

Donations are always welcome, and appreciated, but not required. Just trying to help those out in need!

If you enjoy these please leave me some feedback, tell your friends about my music, and I'll continue uploading more for everyone to use!

If you want me to create specific tracks, exclusively for your game, I can as well - and you can contact me privately for more information.

Thanks, enjoy!
    -Muffin Lad

#1 Muffin Lad, Jun 8, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2014
  2. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

UPDATE 9/12/2014**New tracks available for use from my website! They're free to download and use, I just ask for credit somewhere in your projects. You can find them under the 'downloads' section here!*www.muffinlad.com

3. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

UPDATE! 1/27/15 New BGM Pack and NEW SFX Pack! Find them on the download section of my website at www.muffinlad.com

4. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

5. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

1/17/16 I have lots of new stuff up here! It's all free to download and use. All I ask is to be credited somewhere in the game. Thanks! Enjoy!
    https://soundcloud.com/muffinlad

6. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

7. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

8. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

9. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

10. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

Sorry I can no longer afford to host my web page but am working on something new to upload everything else. New stuff on my soundcloud page though https://soundcloud.com/muffinlad/

11. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

12. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member

13. Muffin Lad

Muffin Lad New Member