Free, local co-op browser game: Jungle Balance!

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Jego, Aug 16, 2020.

1. Jego

Jego New Member

Hello everyone, I just created my first game with Unity and would love to hear your feedback on it!

Title: Jungle Balance

[​IMG]

Game URL: https://jmgd.itch.io/jungle-balance
    Feedback Details: Any and all feedback, but mainly level design! Its hard to design levels when me and my gf have already played the game a 1000 times, it feels like i cant tell if levels are too easy or hard.
    Also let met know what you think of player affordability? Is it clear enough what is expected of you as the player and how to go about achieving this? Thank you in advance!
    Known Issues: Volume slider in settings doesnt affect sound effects/ui sounds. This is because I havent finished a seperate slider for those yet.

2. DarkGran

DarkGran New Member

Hey, this is fun!
    Especially kicking the boxes away felt great. xD And the music fits perfectly!
    It wasn't perfectly smooth tho (the animations etc), but soon I didnt mind. (um later i tried fullscreen and that was brutally laggy)
    Difficulty: I think it's fine. Felt kinda easy most of the time. And then I fell. xD Maybe add the difficulty but gradually? I can also see in the screenshot that you are playing a different level with more obstacles than the boxes, but I didnt figure out how to get there (tbh Im not very patient). This actually leads us to...
    Clarity of the goal: Yes and no. I mean at first it's like "definitely clear", because even though you throw the player right in, it's obvious that the point is not to fall, so that part's ok. But after a while I wasnt sure if it actually leads anywhere (= not-falling isnt a sufficient goal). I noticed theres a time running but no way to tell if Im supposed to achieve a certain time (am I going to be moved to the next level after some time?). No score anywhere either. Which is a shame, because I totally want extra score points for kicking stuff. ;)

Overall I'm actually tempted to play some more, so nice job! Keep up the good work. :)

3. Moonrockoundworks

Moonrockoundworks New Member

Looks great how can in play?