[FREE] [GAME] Crazy Smash!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by threemgames, Jun 20, 2017.

1. threemgames

threemgames New Member

Hi,

I want to present my second game called Crazy Smash. I developed it using Android Studio.

It contains Google Play achivements and leadboards so you can compare your score with your friends.

It is an easy game in which u have to smash as many minions as you can but avoid red ones. Smashing them is easy if you have a right reflex. Do not hit another red lemings beacause the game
    will be over. The minions you have to smash are crazy and they move once slowly another time very fast. Collect points and amethysts for each smashing, crazy, blue leming, wait for gifts and be ready for new achievments. Use different crushers to hit and smash running minions, choose fantastic
    worlds full of surprises ,gifts and crazy minions to smash. Remember, that all crazy minions want to be smashed - they will provoke you to make a mistake, which ends the game. Just watch this funny creatures, hit and smash them.

It is FREE!

Download from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dhkmgames.crazysmash

I am waiting for your comments :) .

Please, give me feedback. If you notice any bugs please tell me :) .

Thanks !

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

#1 threemgames, Jun 20, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2017