Free Fighter possibly looking to start a team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Trxnce, Feb 21, 2015.

1. Trxnce

Trxnce New Member

Hi I am Jack,

I am currently developing a First Person Shooter called Free Fighter.

The game will be a modern First Person Shooter and will include features such as lock pick-able doors, destructible meshes etc.
    The game is called Free Fighter and you play as a Soldier called Harry Knight.
    Through unknown/mysterious causes you become separated from your battalion and become lost deep behind enemy lines.
    During the game and as you progress through the levels it becomes clearer and clearer to you how you became separated and things start to become clear that the Battalion is not as straightforward as one would imagine.
    As you progress the levels you fight harder and harder enemy's and have to trek across mountainous and at times unnatural terrain to finally be reunited with your 'friends'.

Currently i am still working on the menu adding functionality to the options button but here is a new screenshot of the Menu with options (The options will slide in once the Options button is pressed and subsequently slide out again) http://gyazo.com/0cc93846346f868268feb4437ce88b3c (After I took this I realized that the drop down was still labeled as Pop Up List and it has now been changed to Quality Settings)

The menu has been made so that it will fit on most resolutions including mobile.

I am planning on releasing the game onto PC, Mac and Linux and also Android and hopefully IOS.

I am using extremely high quality assets with this game such as UFPS and so i m hoping the final game will be of high quality as well.

I am not 100% sure if I want to create a team yet for this game or go at it alone so I thought I would create a thread and see if people would be interested in joining a team if I chose to create one.

If you are interested please send me an email at jackpitman99@hotmail.co.uk or add me on skype - Vzy_Trxnce

Thanks
    Jack