[Free] Don't Hug me - my first game for Android and iPhone / iPad

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Just4Fun, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Just4Fun

Just4Fun New Member

[​IMG]

Hi all

After two years of work after hours, I finally managed to release my first game on Android and iOS. The game is called "Don't Hug Me" and was created with the help of Unity 3D.

I am very interested in your opinion about my game. What would you change? Maybe you have some tips what to add to game to make it more addictive?

I am happy to hear any suggestions and will answer any questions you have.

Here's a YouTube teaser:

Don't Hug Me - Game Trailer

You can download the game for free on:

Google Play Android

Apple Store iPhone / iPad

Game offical website:

Don't Hug Me Official

Thanks everyone for your help and keep your fingers crossed!

2. Takura Ndudzo

Takura Ndudzo New Member

Good morning! I am a multi-genre composer from Zimbabwe, would like to work with you on game music. Let me know if interested, my email is ndudzotakura@yahoo.com

3. Just4Fun

Just4Fun New Member

Thank you for your proposal. "Don't Hug Me" already have music, but we will contact you for a future game releases.