[Free][Android] Score ! (my first game)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by SerJaime, May 9, 2017.

1. SerJaime

SerJaime New Member

Hello , I have developed a mobile game for Android Devices. I want to share it with you.
    Since it is my first game, your feedbacks will be important for me and I will update according to these feedbacks..

[​IMG]

Score! is a simple game that enables players to control the ball and players try to score by crossing the obstacles. Also, players try to collect gold medallions according to the time. Mysterious boxes and some game objects help players to gain time. There are 20 levels in total, players need to collect at least 13 gold medals to reach the last 5 levels..

Google Play Link = https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onur.ProductName

Video

Please just try, I have to get feedbacks... Thanks !

2. Ankit Gupta

Ankit Gupta New Member

Nice concept! You should try to work more on graphics I guess!

3. SerJaime

SerJaime New Member

Thanks for your response, I also agree with your opinion and I am working on graphics for new version :)

4. flwv

flwv New Member

More specifically about graphics, finding a good color pallet and sticking to it could benefit the game well

5. András Illés

Indie Author

I do agree with both of the earlier comments. Nice concept!