[Free][Android] GreyBox Editor app - prototype levels + export

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ash Irvin, May 13, 2018.

1. Ash Irvin

Ash Irvin New Member

Hello,

I've created a level editing application (currently for Android devices) that allows you to prototype levels, then export them via the cloud to allow you to continue working on them in Unity, Unreal editor or a 3d app like 3ds max, blender or Maya.

It came about from me needing some sort of 3d application for my phone to quickly build some small levels when I wasn't at my Mac. Then being able to transfer the prototype, I created, back into Unity to flesh it out.

But...what I've actually been doing with my app is creating 3d pixel art!

It's only been me and a couple of mates that's been testing this app but it's now an open beta for others to try; to mess around in, create stuff and hopefully share your screens with the rest of us.

Thanks for reading, the opt-in link is below
    https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.AshIrvin.GreyBox

The [IAP] pro version includes more stuff* and will be 59p/99c till the end of May, but if you enjoy using it, PM me, I've a 100 codes to give away.

Cheers,
    Ash

*Pro version includes extra saves, 1 extra object (more coming soon) and the ability to export. Price normally £2.99/$3.50

2. Ash Irvin

Ash Irvin New Member

download_20180513_212026.png Feature.png

#2 Ash Irvin, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018