FREE 2d artist for hire

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by RedPhase, Jan 18, 2013.

1. RedPhase

RedPhase New Member

Do you need custom 2d artwork for your game at no charge?
    I can draw for you artwork at no charge so long as you download it in a certain way. That's all. I get paid through downloads. I can create almost anything you like that can be drawn for you for free.

I need to know the your specification for your art before creating it obviously.

PM/email me.

2. Shaz

Moderator Original Member

What is the 'certain way' it must be downloaded?

3. Nutter2000

Original Member Indie Author

Yes please give more details!

Can't PM or find your email so guessing this could be spam?

4. SLotman

Original Member Indie Author

Yeah, I would very much like to know 'what way' is that...

Edit: So, you have no visible email on your profile, it's not possible to send you a 'PM'... I have the feeling we're never going to hear about this again o_O

#4 SLotman, Jan 22, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2013
  5. Scheda

Scheda New Member

Is this still available? I'm guessing this is through one of the PPD sites. I'm cool with that. I've only got a few things to have created and can send at least a dozen downloads your way outside of just me.

I need some pixel art done, very simple 6 frame animations.