<Fore Hire>Concept Artist-Experienced-Explore-Refine

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Linfeng Dai, Apr 7, 2021.

1. Linfeng Dai

Linfeng Dai New Member

Hello everyone! I am Devin, a freelance concept artist based in Tennessee, USA. Here is my portfolio:

https://linfengdai.artstation.com/

I have worked in a outsourcing game studio in house for 2 years, and ever since I left I work as a freelancer. Either with people doing there first game or even veterans of the industry.

I can do all sort of design (from a simple B&W sketch to a well refined color & Textured artwork), for any purpose ("inspirational" concept art or "explanatory" concept art, or marketing art.)

I can help you figuring out exactly what you need if you are not sure where to start. My design process will allow you to have full control on the outcome.

I only take paid work, my daily rate is 230$ or 30$/hour. I am open to negotiate my rates if you are looking to work with me on a regular basis.

Feel free to email me: jizhan2009ci@gmail.com
    Discord: Devinlf#3993 B L534 00a..jpg B L534 09.jpg B L534 07.jpg Asset computer 01.jpg Computer 02.jpg Ancient Rome 02.jpg Ancient Rome 00.jpg Ancient Rome 3.1.jpg Tower 04.1..jpg fix old china.jpg