[For Hire]Unity3d Expert and Game Dev Generalist (Programming,music, sfx,etc...)

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Zachary Van Kleeck, Dec 4, 2017.

1. Zachary Van Kleeck

Indie Author

[​IMG]
    Hello, I'm Zachary Van Kleeck.
    Over the last nine years I've collected a set of skills that I freelance to game developers who need either an extra hand, or someone to manage an entire section of their project.
    I've also done several prototype jobs where developers wanted their game tested for "fun factor" before pouring into heavy development costs.

My skills include the following:
    • Unity Engine
    • Programming (C# and JavaScript, however I have very little networking experience)
    • Music Composition
    • Sound Engineering
    • Project Management (Really anything that has to do with the plotting planning and executing of developing games).

No project is too small.
    If you're looking for a simple character controller such as this

Or an FPS game tested out

Or even a simple top down adventure game:

As far as music goes
    Here is some retro sound stuff I made for a project that never got off the ground

This is the demo reel I generally use for music jobs:

I look forward to seeing who is out there that is in need of my skills.

You can contact me at zachisready@outlook.com
    Also, add me on skype: hit.crit.miss

Cheers!

2. Zachary Van Kleeck

Indie Author