[For Hire] Novice Game Developer

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Mushroom Boye, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Mushroom Boye

Mushroom Boye New Member

Hello!
    I am Bryan Martínez, a novice game developer also known as Fungus or Mushroom in other forums.
    I have a bachelor degree in Administration and Business And Management.
    My first language is spanish, and I learned english in high school.

I have worked on fangames and small projects of mine from 2015 to 2017, taking the role of game writer and designer. After that I made the jump to Unreal Engine 4 and Blender3D.
    Since 2018 I have been learning basic C++ and how to code using Unreal Engine's blueprint system. Then learned the basics of design and polished my skills as a writer.
    As of now, I can make effective use of both UE4 and Blender3D.

My main skill is to write, I currently work as:
    • Game writer
    • Level designer
    • Narrative designer
    • Blueprint coder
    • Novice 3D modeler

Right now I am a student and novice looking for experience, and I don't work for money. You can hire me for free and pay me only if the project turns succesful, but I also work for fun.