[For hire] Marie Violettune (Music, sfx's, implementation)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Violettune, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:19 AM.

1. Violettune

Violettune New Member

[​IMG]

Hello! My name is Marie Shcherbakova (aka Violettune). I am a sound designer and composer of music for games. I also have skills to implement sounds in Unity, Unreal Engine and fmod! I`ve been working in gamedev for about 5 years and I’ve made my way from 2d-artist to sound designer. I love playing games, especially atmospheric and beautiful ones. I believe I have the ability to hear silent concept arts and videos of gameplay and deliver it in the form of sound, voice and music. I’ve been studying interactive audio at the Sound Design Institute in Moscow since 2016

I am a member of a Volkovstudio team: http://volkovstudio.com

E-mail: violettune@mail.ru

My portfolio:

https://soundcloud.com/violettune

- Space Stalker Action Theme
    - Space Stalker Ambient
    - Soundtrack for the Fibrum VR Shooter "The Raid"
    Road Not Taken resound
    Atomic Heart (Sound design in game and trailer, UE implementation)
    Watch Dogs_interface resounddesign

#1 Violettune, Sep 14, 2017 at 12:19 AM
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2017 at 12:28 AM