[For Hire]Game Programmer

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by ProgrammingFreak, Apr 12, 2017.

1. ProgrammingFreak

Original Member

Hello,

I am a game programmer looking for work. I have been programming for a long time now. I excel in the programming languages C/C++ and Euphoria, I've also done some work with Lua and javascript. I have a lot of experience with the SFML and SDL multimedia libraries. You can view some of my work at my github. I excel at 2D programming. However I also have done some 3D work with the Irrlicht engine and bullet physics. I also have used both the Box2D and Chipmunk physics engine. I also have experience with C# and XNA/Monogame frameworks. I am willing to negotiate or workout a salary.

https://github.com/gAndy50

SFML and Box2D

SFML and Box2D

Irrlicht 3D and Bullet physics

#1 ProgrammingFreak, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. AlvinX

AlvinX New Member