[For Hire] Experienced professional Unity 3D Developer available (5 years professional experience)

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Colin Smith, May 15, 2017.

1. Colin Smith

Colin Smith New Member

For the last 5 years, I have been employed in the games industry as a Unity 3D Developer. I am looking to source some freelance paid remote work. My rate is €30/hr.

Consult my LinkedIn profile for references etc.
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/colin-smith-bsc-hons-msc/

2. dandandanielle

dandandanielle New Member

hey, can you do this?
    We need someone who has experience in encapsulating SDK on Unity. Our team's focus area is computer vision algorithm development based on deep learning. With our algorithm, major joints of human skeleton can be detected and positioned in real time through a web camera. We look forward to applying it in motion capture game and hopefully replace kinect. We need someone to help us tie the coordinates of human skeleton to a Unity human shape avatar, so that in the future, developers can use the SDK directly to develop games. Just like what OpenKinect offers. An example of our algorithm:
    Thanks!
    my email xiadan@twsz.com