{FOR HIRE} Composer of original music for YOUR game!

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by zacjamescreative, Aug 2, 2014.

1. zacjamescreative

zacjamescreative New Member

Zac James | Composer - Custom music for indie games

Hello Indie Developers,

I compose high-quality, custom music for video games, apps, films, trailers and other media, and have space available for additional projects. I'm fast, flexible and professional, and interested in building long-term working relationships with independent developers based on mutual trust and satisfaction in the work created.

For my demo reel, samples of my latest music and prices/services list, take a listen on my Soundcloud here: www.soundcloud.com/zacjamescreative

Even if your budget is small, shoot me an email - we may be able to find a solution that gets you the music you need. If you're interested in talking further about a project, my email is zacjames@zacjamescreative.com.

Thanks for listening!

- Zac James
    CEO & Lead Composer

Zac James Creative LLC
    ZacJamesCreative.com

#1 zacjamescreative, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2014
  2. zacjamescreative

3. zacjamescreative

I have a new album "Time Is Short" coming to iTunes tomorrow! It will be available for preorder at 1/2 price ($4.99) until Oct. 1, so don't miss it!