[For Hire] Alex Burnett Music - Experienced Composer/Sound Designer

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by ABMusic, Nov 7, 2018.

1. ABMusic

ABMusic New Member

Hi there,

My name is Alex Burnett and I'm a composer/sound designer for Games, Film and TV. I have several years of experience in the industry and have worked on a wide range of projects. Currently, I’m working on the music and sound design for new narrative adventure game Frankenstein and The Wanderer (PC/Mac, Mobile), a co-production of La Belle Games and European TV network ARTE. The game was featured at GamesCom 2018 and the prequel to the game is now available to play online: frankenstein.arte.tv. Other game audio credits include sci-fi puzzle platformer The Mimic (PC/Mac) which was at EGX Rezzed 2017, children’s mobile app Bean&Gone: PlayPatch (Android/iOS) and platform adventure Cold Horizon (PC).

I have my own studio where my soundtracks are recorded and produced and in addition to composition, I am also skilled in sound design, audio editing, mixing and mastering. I’m a versatile composer in that I write within a broad range of musical styles - everything from cinematic orchestral music to atmospheric soundscapes and I often include world sounds in my compositions such as my ever-growing collection (20 and counting!) of ethnic instruments. Also, I have experience with game audio implementation in both Unity and Wwise.

Here is my video game music reel:

And a link to my online portfolio which has both examples of video games I’ve worked on as well as some of my film/TV work:

www.AlexBurnettMusic.com

I'm always looking for new and exciting projects to work on so if you like what you hear and are in need of a composer/sound designer for your game please feel free to get in touch here or via my email: contact@alexburnettmusic.com

Thanks!

Alex