Fnurgletoe for iPhone

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by mahlzeit, Sep 11, 2008.

1. mahlzeit

Original Member

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I was last active on this board, but with the release of the iPhone 3G and the App Store I couldn't help but make games again. :)

Recently I released Fnurgletoe, a simple -- but hard to beat! -- strategy board game. This is actually a port of a Java applet I did a few years ago.

iTunes link

More information about the game

It's good to be back! :D

2. lakibuk

Indie Author

Heh heh, Fnurgletoe is back.
    I remember the Java version you've posted here some time ago.
    It's like expanded Tic Tac Toe.

3. mahlzeit

Original Member

Yep, it's an expanded version of tic-tac-toe but that makes it an entirely different game. The problem is that I made it look too much like tic-tac-toe so it wasn't really clear to customers that it's a different game.

In order to combat Fnurgletoe's image problem, I changed the graphics in version 1.1 to not use crosses and naughts. Let's see if it works. ;)