Fleet Arena - A space turnbased strategy game for pc [Work in progress]

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by François d'axone, Oct 12, 2017.

1. François d'axone

François d'axone New Member

Greeting everyone,
    I am not here to overflow you with an epic two feet long announcement. Instead, I'll keep it tighty, just like you like it.

SO! My name is François (but please, call me Frank instead of butchering my name héhé) and I am working with my team (Axone Multimedia) on a new turn based strategy game called Fleet Arena! This game will be set in a spacefaring universe where you'll play as an admiral scheming to ruin the flotilla of your enemies. Yes, it will be a multiplayer focused game playable on PC and maybe on tablet. It is made fully on Unity by only three person part-time, but we hope to get financing so in order to get into full time production.

This project is moving astonishingly fast and we are already pretty close to have a playable prototype.
    Yet, we are still in early development so, here comes a little... entrée, like we say in french ;)

Screenshot 01.png

Thank you for your interest. Follow us here, since we are going to post regularly, and on facebook at (french only for now): www.facebook.com/axonemultimedia/

Don't hesitate to stop by to ask questions and say Hi!

#1 François d'axone, Oct 12, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  2. François d'axone

Hey guys, now that I got you attention. I think it is time for some more! My colleague just got is PC back together so we are now back and running at an 100%.
    So here come another screenshot of our Kickstarter video for our incoming game!

Fleet_Arena_Promo1_small.jpg

Have a good weekend everyone, I'll keep you posted when I got some more for you folks!
    See you!

3. François d'axone

Hello everyone, we now have a Twitter account ready up for you at: https://twitter.com/MultimediaAxone
    Also, we are soon to get into our first office. Can't wait to give you updates from there!

4. François d'axone

Greeting guys, great new for you folks! We just finished our first game teaser!

Enjoy!