First Game: Don't Drown Lalo (Need feedback)(ANDROID)

Discussion in 'Game Development (Technical)' started by bluejetgames, Jun 13, 2018 at 9:30 PM.

1. bluejetgames

bluejetgames New Member

-This is a fun-silly-challenging endless runner shooter in which you try your best not to fall into the water or touch any obstacles, while shooting at enemies.

-Collect coins (called "appendices") to buy skins (with different bullets for each) and upgrade power ups.

-Complete objectives to earn more coins and unlock skins such as John Cena or DJ Khaled.

-Variety of obstacles!

*I would like some feedback since this is my first game and most importantly, I would like to find out how it runs on other devices and how responsive the controls are for different devices*

Official_Marketing.png Screenshot_20180601-233015.png Screenshot_20180601-233011.png LegitLogo .png

2. Gameicreate

Gameicreate New Member

funny title name:) but which Playstations are used for this game?