Feudal Fantasy Defense

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by NextDoorGameDev, Jan 4, 2019.

1. NextDoorGameDev

NextDoorGameDev New Member

Hello,

I've recently publish an early acces/beta version of my first video game on GameJolt (https://gamejolt.com/games/FFD/388113). I'm presenting it on some forums and since it's an indie/amateur game, here I am!

The game is a strategy game mixing tower defense style with parts of gameplay more like usual RTS games. You have to protect a castle and the civilian buildings around it. Enemies attack following path as in tower defense. The difference is that you kill them with units and you earn gold at the end of each wave depending on the civilian building you save. The game currently includes:
    • 10 levels (+ a tutorial)
    • 5 different units: footmen, archer, pikemen, templar (healer), mage
    • 3 civilian buildings: farm, village, marketplace
    • 5 different enemies (only orcs so far) with various atk/def/hp and even a buffer
    • Various objectives: unlike usual tower defense, it's not only about surviving. You may have to earn a given amount of gold per wave or to kill a named wandering around the castle!
    Concerning the game availability:
    • the game is free, people supporting the development will have anticipated access to new levels (which will be freely available later)
    • the game is currently only available on Windows PC, this will change with time (Mac/Unix first, then a web-browser compatible version and eventually a mobile version).
    The game is still being developed. Any comments/advices are welcome here, in PM or on GameJolt game page.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

NDGD

2. SarifZee

SarifZee New Member