FELIS ... the CAT SAVING PLATFORMER ... now in Steam. (Soon in iOS)

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by dogzer, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
?
  1. Yes. I would play. I would buy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes. I would play. Not buy.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Yes. But not my type of game.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No, sorry bud.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Only on mobile.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. dogzer

Original Member

Hello everyone! Gamers, fellow game developers, and perhaps cat lovers?

[​IMG]

Do you have a minute to talk about Felis? :p

Actually long story short, I worked so hard for a long time to finally release a game in Steam.
    I would like to hear your thoughts.

Here is the presentation video (made it myself)

Store page if anyone wish to see it.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/572040/

SPOILER ALERT!! Here's full gameplay of the game:

Here are some Steam Keys for whoever first grabs them. If they're all gone and still wish you could try the game, and yet purchase is not an option, PM I'll gift you a key. It's no problem really!
    95P87-THE72-VNVF3
    3AJV4-J97Y3-7K5AN
    X0PX8-3BWL3-CLA6R
    TB8FP-3LLRH-TMH7W
    ZL39F-GB0PD-GZDGB

Here's a little blog, there's not much in it. It's a brand new blog. If you think I should add more info, maybe Unity tutorials, or more info about the game, let me know it would be extremely flattering, a single comment in the blog would be very appreciated.
    http://felisgame.blogspot.com.uy/

A final question, would you play this in iOS?

It was designed for iOS, but... mobile is so hard to sell on nowadays, or so they say. I will still port there in spite of all (I'm not doing so great in Steam anyway... 198 copies sold so far)
    But what holded me back is that I must separate my game in 200 MB parts, and I honestly don't know how to do that yet.

I've been making games (half projects) in TGF, gamemaker, Blitz3D, and now Unity.. for, about 15 years. Give or take. But this is really the first game I've finished.

#1 dogzer, Jan 11, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2017