Fehu- Tired everything I can think of still no users. Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Indie Business' started by EvilBook, Oct 14, 2016.

1. EvilBook

EvilBook New Member

So I released my game and I got to promoting which i understand nothing about. I read some articles about it.
    [​IMG]

So it's this simple arcade thing. Not too bad defo played worse with much more users.
    I posted to forums, posted to facebook pages that review apps, signed up for some free reviews, made a facebook boosted post, made an adwords campaign (both with limited funding I'm kinda broke)

And i got 14 downloads that include 7 of my friends. SO WTF can i do? Help a dev out.

If you wanna try the game here's the link:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.RedFox.Fehu&hl=en
    And a link to the facebook dev page:
    https://www.facebook.com/RedFox-919263971510895/

2. SFGames

SFGames New Member

Your game is pretty original and easy to play. The problem is so many developers are releasing games that there is a flood of games and apps out there. Your best bet is if you have money spend it on installs rather than ADs. Incentivised installs are cheap and get more users. Services like CPI mobi and Aye t studious.

3. Respawn Series

Respawn Series New Member

If you want to go all in, it might be worth looking at investment for it? Otherwise, try and promote things originally. Get those friends who played it to play it all together. Make a video of them competing for the highest score and stick it around reddit etc.