Feedback to my Launch Trailer & Are you a Steam Reviewer?

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Karl Fredriksson, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Karl Fredriksson

Karl Fredriksson New Member

Hi all, Long time no see!
    My solo-developed game KnifeBoy is finally ready for launch, set for Oct 25th on Steam.
    I've got myself a Publisher (yay) and they are porting the game atm and will be released early next year on console. In the meanwhile I'm releasing it on Steam by myself and I need some advice on how to find reviewers for a Steam Game?

So I wonder if anyone here is a reviewer who likes MetroidVania type games?.. With an unique style!
    Here is my Launch Trailer - Please leave feedback! I though a short and action packed trailer would excite people... Did it work? :p

I've also heard there are a lot of fake-reviewers that ask you for a bunch of keys they later sell etc.
    Have anyone released a game on Steam? Is it possible to give access to your game without releasing it?
    My game is in the Store now, but I set release date to October 25th so I have time to "PR" my game...