Feedback Request - Powerhouse

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Kyle Sawatzky, May 22, 2016.

1. Kyle Sawatzky

Kyle Sawatzky New Member

Hello!

I launched my game Powerhouse for Android devices a month ago and have been updating a lot of the features since then - especially the graphics.

Screenshots:

Video:

Game URL: Powerhouse

System Requirements:
    Android 2.3+

I'm hoping to get some feedback on the graphics and gameplay. Also feedback on weather the levels are too difficulty, or if they have a good difficulty curve.

Information about the game and myself:
    The idea is to line up the circuit by sliding the tiles with your finger to light up all the LED's in the circuit. Sort of like Pipe Dream but with its own unique twist.

I was inspired to make this puzzle game when I father passed away 4 months ago from a sudden heart attack. He was a HUGE fan of puzzle games, so this was done in his memory.

There is many modes and difficulties to play this game - including an endless mode, different grid sizes. tiles that you can rotate as well as components.

I hope some of you like it. If not, well my dad always told me as long as you try your hardest, don't beat yourself up about it.