Feedback Request: Popjax

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by popjaxnews, Apr 28, 2008.

1. popjaxnews

popjaxnews New Member

Hi. We've launched our new online video trivia game, Popjax www.popjax.com, and we'd like to get some feedback. It's an online game, so it should be compatible with all browsers. We're looking for feedback on usability, engagement, and speed. And of course, any suggestions for topics you might like to see. We currently cover movies, music, television, sports and pop culture. You may post feedback here in the forum, or email us at popjaxnews@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance for your help.

http://picasaweb.google.com/popjaxnews/PopJaxPix/photo#5194066404626628930

#1 popjaxnews, Apr 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 4, 2008
  2. Applewood

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

You'll get more if you pull that parenthesis out of your URL! ;)

3. Applewood

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

It was quite fun, actually. Nice bit of work that could turn into something pretty good if you keep at it.

Though, I just played the old videogames one and got one wrong :(

4. stanchat

Indie Author

This is actually pretty fun. I played the music version and got 4/5 right before I quit. You may be on to something here.

5. Karja

Original Member

Just played one game, but it was great fun. Will definitely try some more later. However, it didn't work with Opera (version something-or-another, and Flash version something-something; I have no idea what I have installed). The list of games load up fine, but nothing happens when I click on one.

6. popjaxnews

popjaxnews New Member

Thanks.

Thanks for the positive feedback. I fixed the URL in the initial post, BTW. Please keep playing if you liked the game!

7. Teeth

Original Member

edit: never mind

8. Fritz

Fritz New Member

I did the Before They Were Famous II one, and some of the clips could do with editing down a lot, some of the characters you had to guess didn't appear until what seemed like 20+ seconds into the clip, maybe I'm just too impatient, but it made it feel unpolished.

9. ionside

ionside New Member

hehe, I played 'Hot babes'. got only one wrong which surprised me since I'm usually quite bad with names.