Feedback please: Multihero (Freeware game)

Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Murilo, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Murilo

Original Member

Hi! I'd like some feedback on my game(freeware) so I'll know where to improve on my next attempt to make another one, hopefully a commercial one as this one was more of a experience to see what I could make! The graphics and sounds aren't mine, please don't use this thread to discuss about legal stuff (It's already in here). I'm more interested in your feedback about the gameplay, design, replay value etc.

It's a 2d side scrolling platformer/fighting game aimed at players who want a good challenge with an adventure mode and versus mode which can be played with up to 4 players. I'd love to hear how far you get in the game (if you don't get bored and delete the game!) so I'll know how difficult it is! So far I've not heard from a single soul where my game was beat! I'm starting to think I screwed up on its difficult or it just bores the player quickly and they stop playing! you can download it here -> multihero.sitesled.com
    thanks!

screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Murilo, Jun 1, 2006
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  2. Smiffy

Original Member

Multihero

Hi ,
    Try and make the controls more user friendly as they can be difficult sometimes , i am suck on level 12 where the Electric Cube follows you after the lift i jump the spikes but cannot get up the next ledge , tried 100s of times , but on the whole a good game ...

3. Smiffy

Original Member

Multihero

Hi ,
    I have got a friend on the games forum i am a member of and he was telling me that his mutlihero keeps crashing all the time he has downloaded it again but it still does this , my multihero that i download is fine , have you heard anybody else mention this??? , i think his computer is maybe abit Naff and crapy...

4. Murilo

Original Member

Hi, Smiffy!

Just do a double jump followed by an uppercut (all in the air just before you hit the spikes!) to get you even further! Glad you like the game, man! What exactly happens on your friend's PC? So far I've only heard of one person complainting about the same thing, I'm dealing with it on this forum.

5. yeti_6

yeti_6 New Member

Feedback

Hi there

I just recently beat the game of yours. :) I had great fun with it for a long time, I think it's just as cool as Little Fighter. I like the style of the levels (expect level 32 and 45 :( ), they are very creative and exciting. I played in multiplayer mode a lot with my brother, it's very enjoyable. The only things that I don't like in the are some of the levels and the game over when one of the characters die in adventure mode, I think it's really annoying. So congratua and rock on! :D

6. curly_hair

curly_hair New Member

I Luv Multihero!

Hi, I just LOVE MultiHero:D
    its so cool. the adventure mode is a very important aspect of the game(i deffinately like the idea of having 4 of my pals helping me to fight through the levels:) )
    i just have one minor problem. Its nothing big and it dosn't hurt Multihero in many ways but, sometimes the adventure modes can be very tricky. just when you get past those two ninjas that youve bin strugling to beat, all your efforts are wasted by being thwarted by the big boss:(
    anyway, maybe you could have a 'checkpoint' thingy in the levels but i would still love MultiHero without it.

Keep up the great work! well done! i appreciate all your efforts more than anywords could explain.
    Cheers!:D

P.S.could you please add some female characters?

7. Dreamland

Dreamland New Member

Multi hero :)

hey man, awesome game i clocked it, first of my friends to do so, the last guy was tough...i actually found it easier to fight him hand to hand with jumping kicks upercuts *i was the street fighter guy* then it was to use items for some reason ;) maybe it was because i avoided killing the laser shooting thing and spent a long time killing him at the top before

is it possible for an update patch? or to create a cheat to unlock all the maps? i want to get the newer versions like people i know do but im stuck without the extra characters but i still wanna play with people in the adventure mode and i'm wondering if i have to re unlock all the maps again XD?

8. Dreamland

Dreamland New Member

Multi hero

btw in the next update, is it possible some ranged moves blast you back aswell? and maybe a character which charges up a kinetic attack and a ranged which are weak unless charged to max then powerfull,

9. Singularis

Singularis New Member

When I went to your site I could not download it ( there are no free download slots on this server)

10. Dreamland

Dreamland New Member

i know happened to me, i downloaded it from other sites, look up caiman multihero and its the top one from caiman games, or just click other links on goofle multihero search

11. biyanboyz

biyanboyz New Member

Feature Requests for newest release of Multihero

Ten (ten?) thumbs up for Multihero!

Multihero is a extremely best game ever for me....nothing beats like calling friend with a phone to play Multihero together ini my house. With friends, Multihero really funny, fun and...COOL! Those bugs...they not annoying...but it's make me laugh together until my voice doesn't came out again :D .
    Even, i register and wait about 48 hour (of course with shutdowned computer) only for requesting feature and giving u a feedback

To make Multihero the best ever game created...i have a many feature to request....JUST 4 U!

1.Add many characters...like Luffy (One Piece), Ichigo (Bleach), Naruto (Naruto), Ling Tong (Dynasty Warrior), Ueki (The Law of Ueki), Crash Bandicoot, and many more...

2.Add whole character in every primary character of the game/anime you take!!
    Example : If you take Goku, add whole of his friend and enemy : Vegeta, and many more...
    (IS THIS CRAZY IDEA? OF COURSE....i'am even creating the character myself
    by modifying the sprites...and that take a very long time)

3.The menu is so old and dull. Can you make skin changer options in option menu? Create new skin...and....the players now can select his old skin or newest skin that you make it before (TIPS : Create more than one skins..okay?)

4.LAN features!(MY IDEAS IS EXTREMELY NUTS!)

5.Cooler live and special-power bar!

6.New maps (yeah...all of your fans is now is working on it)

7.There only one annoying bug : 'MEMORY ACCESS VIOLATIONS'!
    It appear in the middle when we play....i don't know the reason

8.More players...more good :)

9.MP3 Player Capability! (CRAZY..this game will going shareware after feature requested...:D )

10.New cursor!

11.New player pad!

12.New adventure levels (or...you may change the level....)

13.Chapters! 1 chapter has 50 level and the game has 10 chapter!!

14.Also add the story in adventure mode in the begining

Is that hard for you? I think so...but...that make Multihero the best game ever created! And can i ask you several question :

1.Where do you live?
    2.Secret Portal in Multihero? Where?
    3.I heared that Multihero has something that call 'Resurect/Respawn'...is that something that revive dead? HOW?? :eek:

That all...and...this link is take your way to an 'Naruto vs Ichigo Animated GIF'
    Take a look...it's similar with your Multihero...but...can you make the dreams come true? Impossible to possible?

And..thats all...sorry for my bad english...i live in indonesia...thx.
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/media/images/animatedgifs/naruto3/naruto_vs_ichigo.gif