Discussion in 'Feedback Requests' started by Chicknstu, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Applewood

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

This is probably the best bet for downloadable games. A nice mix between not making your own installer massive, and giving people that know how to keep their PC up to date a break from dealing with it at all.

A better fix, if feasible, is to redo the graphics using DX8 which comes preinstalled on XP and saves end-user hassle all over. If you don't need DX9, don't use it. Says the guy who does only DX9 mind! :)

2. Backov

Original Member

As I said, that's not necessary as long as you can relink your graphics engine. Summer 2004. Works great.

3. rockford

rockford New Member

Stu, I really like your game and I'm so wondering why you don't want to sell it !: -)
    I'm working on a puzzle game too, and I hope it will be as good as yours (I'm even use you tiles for my tests, I' m looking for a designer to make my own). The fact that the game is made by girls is a good point, it explain why the game is colorfull and fun, I like ! The music ? I love it !
    Congratulation for your work !

4. Chicknstu

Chicknstu New Member

Thank you very much :)