Hello!Here is my first creation!
Dead Chronicles is an adventure - action game where you must kill zombies and survive a pixelated zombie apocalypse!
- Story mode: 24 stages, more to come! Search for supplies, hepl other survivors, clear the zone, hold the horde... and 3 complementary objectives per mission
- Survival mode: survive waves of undead and try to scape the abandoned warehouse where you have been kidnaped
- Tons of ranged weapons: from 9mm pistols, crossbow, famous AK47 to the glorius Magnum!
- Ton of melee weapons: use your baseball bat wisely... or maybe use the machete!
- Level up every weapon: more ammo! more power!
- Character level up: faster! stronger! better! improve and become a killing machine
- Just two weapons per stage! think and use your own strategy
Hello, i would like to know if anyone will help me, i want to know where to start..maybe what i should start off with, for example start with small apps and if i should, tell me where to start, what programs to use etc.
please it would literally take all of 10 seconds to point me in the right direction
Hi everyone! I'm a developer from Fantastico Studio. we've been developing our first pc/console game and we've recently published our first game trailer:
We're launching a kickstarter the next 5th of February hoping to launch the game on steam, PS4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch.
We've also recently finished developing a demo, so contact me if you'd like access to it
We'd love your feedback on the game, also feel free to ask any question!
Hello dear forum people
First of all thank you for accepting me in the community
I told them that I am developing an FPS. I'm in the pre-alpha phase. I have 4 playable levels for the demo that will be released in about 1 month.
At the moment it is only in 2 languages (Spanish and English)
I share my facebook for...
Please take the time to try my new game. I have developped it 100% solo and believe me, it was harder than it looks to get everything right, balanced and the way I want it.
I dare you to get 1000 score! A friend did it in five minutes and I was like "WHAT."
All feedback is welcome, if you like it don't forget to rate it, and thank you for your time!!
Page 2 of 5