Favourite Indie Game Of All Time!

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Fruity, Jan 13, 2017.

?
  1. Oh yeah, I love the wasteland!

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. I have no idea

12 vote(s)
    80.0%
  1. Lynell Millington

Lynell Millington New Member

I love a role playing video game. I find it as one of a kind experience, that's why, I like "Undertale"

2. qxcvbnmy

qxcvbnmy New Member

maybe Crypt of the NecroDancer, perform the action on the beat of the music. ;);)

3. bradleyb222

bradleyb222 New Member

Thanks! I am still working on completing Marble Jetpack. But I will be doing more projects for sure. I just released Marble Jetpack 2.3 With much better graphics and sound. You can check it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.BBProductions.MarbleJetPackName

4. Erkurheart

Erkurheart New Member

#24 Erkurheart, Jul 10, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  5. Scraulac

Scraulac New Member

Hi Fruity, I really like zineth (here's the link). It's a futuristic, colourful, low poly skating game and it is really fun. You should check it out!

Another good game is mandagon. It's free on Steam!

6. Rog

Rog New Member

Stardew Valley is definately my favorite indie game of all time. The dev, ConcernedApe, spent years on it and you can tell he really put his soul into it. I've dropped maybe 50 hours just farmin'.

Also a close second would be Hyper Light Drifter. The original kickstarter video got into my soul and I've never fully moved on.

7. mimisCRS

mimisCRS New Member

Oh god I can't even remember all of the indie games I have played and loved! Stardew Valley is the first game that comes to mind . I loved animal crossing for the Gamecube but as a hardcore fan of PCs I hated the controls sooo much! Another indie game that none probably knows but I really like is Bit Blaster XL , it is a shooter game / bullet hell in the style of asteroids (meaning the screen doesn't move only the ship) and the best part is the price ! Its only 0,99 tooooootally worth it!!