Featured Fantastical

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Ern778EA, May 20, 2019.

1. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

*Updated* Hello everybody,

My name is Ernesto Marquez and I am developing a game called "Fantastical this is a game that has been in development for over 2 years now the game isn't finished just yet.

image_159461.png

Fantastical is a Open World , Beat Em Up , Platformer game the design of the game takes on a very cute and elegant art style that I have been working on for several years and bringing it to this game makes a huge difference to see it come to life.

Fantastical is about a boy named "Henry" who lives in two worlds the True World and the False World, the False World is extremely similar to our every day world that we live in and the True world is that of pure Fantasy. Henry discovers that he has been placed on a mental prison known as the "False" world as he sleeps and lives a fake life but he was eventually freed and he discovers that the world he thought was real is infact fake and never existed his true world is that of Fantasy, Imagination and Magic.

The true world is not on Earth it is a completely different world created by a man named "Ed" and in this world there is alot of creative freedom that tons of unique worlds exist.

Henry goes on a adventure to figure out what is going on and why he was put in such a situation.

In the game you Destroy Enemies called "Raptor Bots" that where created by the games villain to hunt Henry down and capture him.

The game offers more than 18 levels for the player to explore all have unique surreal and fantasy world.
    This game is HARD to the core, its a brutal beat em up game that gets harder the farther you progress.

The game is still in development its planned for a 2019 release and a free demo is available to try.

More information can be found on the games website: fantasticalgame.eleganceanalysis.com

Thanks

Ernesto Marquez.​

#1 Ern778EA, May 20, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
    Dovemobi likes this.
  2. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello everybody.

So today i will be sharing some new content about my game in this forum so lets get right into it.

New Game World Revealed: Celestina
    Celestina_Fan_erne34546.jpeg
    This is a world called Celestina this world is a beautiful giant garden like world in this place you can see giant cards with a princess on it this princess is a fictional character in the game called Celestina who is the creators daughter favorite character that he made her this giant garden like world with these cards all with the characters face on them and made her very happy.

This is one of the various worlds that you can play on and its the earliest worlds that Henry gets to experience after his slumber.

The level also depicts the elegance of the game with popping color , Organic 3D models , Complex Textures and more.

3. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Screenshot of the moment: The City of Southern Enchantium.
    Fantastical_POTM_Ernesto2345672345.jpeg
    The Image and what its about.

This is a world called "The City of Southern Enchantium" which is a very small city that sits on top of a small mountain.

In this level Henry has to destroy Raptor Bots but your free to explore this small city and see the tech city that unfortunately its creator did not succeed in creating the City has its back story on what went wrong but the biggest issue was that the city was too small and too far from other worlds but the city was the place of origin for "Gold Arches" which are Arch like devices that can Teleport and can send people from one place to another this was the hope to bring more people to COSE but the damage was already done since the city is simply too small and not much to do infact its limit of people was quickly exceeded that the creator of this city thought the best thing was to stack the city buildings on top of giant stands but it became a poor solution and the city sits unused and uninhabited for years.

Henry first learned about this city in a school assignment.

Leaving behind the giant frame of Enchantiums creator , giant screens, massive buildings and even a small ocean on the top of the mountain that the city sits on, COSE truly is a unique city along with its Downtown counter part who suffered the same fate.

(Dev Notes on this level: This level was actually very hard to make as squeezing so much on this level felt impossible and the level went through some painful remakes. The travel distance on this level is so short living up to its fabled description).

- Ernesto

4. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello Everyone,

Fantastical has been in some serious tests lately and is now capable of running from start to finish but there are some catches. For starters Fantastical is running great on Windows 10 and its been doing so for several months "Hence why the DEMO version of the game was released". But its other counter parts need more work and the Windows 10 version of the game is planned to be released first while the other versions need more time.

Platforms:
    Fantastical will be released first on Windows 10 and other platforms are in a development and determination process.

More Levels:
    Fantastical was originally a game with over 18 levels and a few extra 3 levels where planned to be hidden for unlocked but the games level list expanded to a much higher amount and that means new worlds to explore.

More upcoming content is on the way and new ingame footage is planned to be revealed as its going to a much more dramatic change that the current demo and currently
    shown material do not match.

Fantastical_DarkSeries_Wallpaper_Henry.jpg
    Fantastical is coming soon 2019 for Windows 10.

FantasticalGame.EleganceAnalysis.com

5. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

A good day to everyone,

Today i have some brand new news to share about my game Fantastical so lets get right in to it.

The new Generation of Gaming and new standards!

Fantastical has proven to be a very solid game in terms of performance delivering a solid 60FPS and with the game in development it has only gotten even more faster, smoother and less power hungry compared to its DEMO counterpart, Fantastical has more performance to offer to the player with even less and less power demand. But one thing is for sure i wanted to do more with my game and sure 60FPS is great and all but the one thing this game has is a resolution of 1080p Native.. this is all fine and what not but again i wanted to do more with my game.

Fantastical and 4K
    There is this one thing about Fantastical that is at its core, its NOT a 1080p game! Fantastical is complex the textures details get washed away with 1080p and TAA and the clean round design of my characters is important the characters all have different designs and some exceed over 600,000 Triangles alone also the textures on say Henrys sweater does not depict alot of detail and worlds themselves such as City of Southern Enchantium with the buildings walls or even the sidewalks.

So the question was.. how can i improve the games detail WITHOUT increasing performance? so i turned back to 4K.

Experimentation is a huge part of me i love to think of new ideas and new ways to do things and the one thing i always wanted to do is to try to do the unthinkable and the one thing i knew was hard but a challenge none the less was 2160p or 4K so i kept telling myself "Can it be done? , Can i run this game in 4K with as little power possible?" so i took that thought serious and i started brainstorming on ways to make this game run on 4K and it was a set challenge.

4K was the new challenge to attempt to do get this game to run at 4K at least at 30FPS i tried and failed so much i didnt think it would work but i finally nailed it! Fantastical is now capable to run 4K with extreme efficiency but i wanted to add more so things like Grass and Rocks have their own shadows and the worlds now have much more richer shadows at a farther draw distance as well while keeping 4K at a steady FPS.

Fantastical is now 4K UHD Optimized and Supercharged to deliver better performance.
    Fantastical_Tea_PRE_WP_Eleni.png

Eleni was created for the evil villain but strangely enough she tends to disobey her creator at first until her parent taught her the rotten works for her and
    Eleni became as evil as she can be with Snow white hair and Burning Red Eyes, since Ed is the father of the villain who went bad Eleni is his
    Grand daughter.

Her creator taught her to be the dark Princess that she is which involved reading books and chapters among chapters of books and she became like her creator
    she learned things like mind control and even worse.. human combustion..

Some who met this little girl did not get a nice warm hello from her other.. a dark deep
    stare "Hello i want to harm you" was reported by Eye witness who met the child by random encounters that Eleni send this to their heads or even made them dizzy..

THE FOLLOWING IS A REPORTED CASE BY THE ENCHANTED COMMUNITY SURVEILLANCE OF DOAGIA WOODS

Some people have gone half insane after meeting this little girl a character by the name of "Missy Welch" actually met her when she was going to her house at night and
    she noticed that a little girl was following her with curls and white like hair she was being chased as this little girl followed and she broke her back, witness who saw the even tried
    to find the little girl but she was gone a man tried to help Missy but he was so badly injured he and Missy were taken to care.

Both where reported alive but seriously injured the woman was treated from a huge Bite Mark like wound and the man was treated for the inability to walk his legs were broken it was as
    if a giant rock landed on top of them and snapped them apart but thankfully a few days later they both recovered.

IT IS STRONGLY ENCOURAGD TO NOT TRAVEL OUTDOORS OF THE DOAGIA WOODS AS THIS ENTITY CAN BE SEEN OR APPEARED PLEASE
    STAY IN DOORS AND TAKE SERIOUS PRECAUTIONS! WE ARE NOT SURE WHO THIS GIRL IS BUT SHE IS DANGEROUS AND NOT WORTH RISKING YOUR LIFES FOR
    IF YOU DO HOWEVER ATTEMPT GOING OUTSIDE BE IN A GROUP AND DO NOT TRY TO LOOK FOR HER AS THE MORTALITY RATE BY THIS GIRL IS TOO HIGH.

A MESSAGE FROM THE COMMUNITY SURVEILLANCE OF DOAGIA WOODS!
    *WE KEEP OUR COMMUNITY SAFE AS WE ALL WORK TOGETHER TO ENFORCE THE RULES! AS THIS IS OUR GIVEN RIGHT.*

- REINHARD K.

SO HENRY APPEARS........................

Fantastical , Coming Soon for Windows 10.​

6. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello everyone a fine day to you.

Today im going to share a few more things about my game

Wrapped Up Power.

This means that the amount of power that the game is aiming for has been solidify and boy and i happy with it, so the game had a very rocky start at first and it asked for a bit more when it started of but thats fine the optimization is always the fun part for me as i love to find crazy new ways to speed up my game as much as possible.

A revamping of the game is still going on as its pushing as much away from the whole Realistic Sky to a much more Fantasy appearance i love Fantasy and the games original design is hard to get right but its getting there.

This is Revamped Celestina and as you can see it is much more Fantastical and using much better lighting compared to the previous version things like Ambience and Shadows are kind of being pushed and corrected more Ambience im pushing towards more CGI like appearance but again its not easy and the Ambiance is infinite in the game it hits everything the Shadows are much farther and cover more content since the Shadows are RayTraced it gives a much nicer look and feel and a infinite shadow all throughout the world.

Real time GI is also another thing that is being used more careful this time in the last version of the game the GI was hardly noticeable but in this revamp im making sure it gets its fair share the most.

Fantastical_REV_2345ty6Ern.jpg

FAntastical_ernestor_123456.png

IM GONNA TAKE ON THE WORLD!
    I WILL ROAM FROM UNDER THE GROUND

A BLAST AS I REACH THE SKY!
    IM COMING FOR THE RIDE OF MY LIFE!

I SANG FOR HIM AND I GET BETRAYED!!!
    BUT ITS NOT HIM ITS YOU ALL THAT ARE THE CAUSE!!

AS I GO UP TO THE SKY I FLY HIGH AND I SEE ALL THAT ED MADE
    WHAT A DAY TO BE ALIVE I AM SO EXCITED!!

BUT THAT BLASTED KID OH THAT KID!!!
    HE RAGES ME BUT AT THE SAME TIME I WANT HIM AS MY OWN DEEP IN MY MIND..

ONCE I HAVE HIM IL ENSURE HE SLEEPS TILL IM DONE WITH ALL OF THIS.

This thing appears to have a ability but its attempting to fool the viewer.. How clever..​

7. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Fant_Ernesto_Tim2e34.png

Who is Time?

Time is kind of a Mystery himself the only way to know more about him is to encounter this mysterious man.

The only thing that is known about him according to Ed is that he is from Bucharest, Romania and he is 44 years old however only Ed is the one who knows about him and he
    pretty much agreed to keep hush about him.

Time is a dad of a daughter but she is not of Enchanted origin but Romanian she and her dad where offered to come to Enchantium before the massive
    destruction of Earth took place they agreed.

However in many cases many agree that Time was not the actual interest to be taken to Enchantium but they all believe that the real reason for both of
    them to be taken was for Times daughter.. Time is another story in himself.

Henry visits Time by accident as a Arch fails to send him to another world but sends him to a strange desert like world where Time is living.​

8. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

New World Revealed: The Land of Toys​
    Fant_ernesto_dsf3214_lgf.jpg
    The Land of Toys is a world created out of Giant Toys of all kinds from the Giant Blocks and the Birthday Gift Mountains or the enormous Trees that tower the
    vista of these worlds its really a place that stands out from the others in some ways.

This world was created by Eds wife who has 3 children and created this world just for them but time has gone by and its now unused.

From the floating gift surprise boxes and the giant balloons Land of Toys is not as much a safe place due to the huge amount of Raptor Bots that
    infest the area.

The world has a theme where a green sky is shown with a yellowish fog and this has its representation of Green = Go "Energy" / Yellow = Happy".

This world is too far and getting there is not easy it is also known as the Toy Desert.​

9. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello Everyone so today i got some new content to share about Fantastical.

Fantastical And Its Platforms

Fantastical is a multi-platform game but the game versions will not be released at the same time the platforms are Windows 10 and Linux.

**Whats going on with Linux**?
    ***THE LINUX VERSION HAS BEEN CANCELLED COMPLETELY**
    Linux plays a huge role as it is the new development platform with Magnificence OS which is a excellent development OS for developing games on with Windows 10 its pretty familiar but with Magnificence OS it has huge advantages that help development like huge amount of RAM , CPU and GPU availability compared to Windows 10 for example the RAM on Windows 10 at start up is like about 2.0GB but on Magnificence it is only at around 260MB.. thats huge and it helps with multiple things going on at once and tons more going on however Magnificence OS is just a tool to develop games on.

**Game APIs**?
    Due to alot of debate with API i decided to take a safer bet and stick with DX11 and OpenGL because DX12 and Vulkan are too immature and the odds of them working everywhere can still lead to problems so DX11 (Windows 10) and OpenGL (Linux) introduce a much wider adoption simply because of how mature and wide used they are.

Fanta_Ernesto_Ed_E.png

Who is Ed?

Ed or "Ed Ferson" is the man who created Enchantium.

Ed is of Earth Origin he is French from Bretagne , France "Brittany, France" he lived mostly in rural areas as he does not like the cities he always encouraged
    his neighbors to not go to any cities but to remain in the rural areas he also did alot of manual labor of his own he owned a castle that his parents built and
    left for him with massive acres of land and he started to grow food and even shared with the communities.

The other things Ed is capable of doing is Free Electricity Ed knew that Electricity was a vital thing in life especially with technology he mastered various
    ways to create Electricity such as "Wind , Solar , Magnetic and Water" he wanted his near communities to not depend on massive powers and not to pay for it
    so he built them all Solar panels that linked to every house and gave them all free clean energy.

Ed was seen as a brilliant generous man and he did alot of good for his friends , families and communities.

Ed also traveled to various parts of France where he did the same for rural small communities and they thanked him greatly as his interest was
    to stick with small areas and to keep them happy he also would give some home grown fruits and veggies for free to near by schools and pretty
    much giving them free lunches.

Ed later on gets married and has 3 kids with 4 later on but it was "CREATED"

*** The one ***

"Ed, My child you are so special you will change lives"
    "?? , I want to make your life happy only"
    "Ed, By helping people my creation"
    "??, No... only you"
    "Ed, What?"
    ** Looks at Ed with a soft but chilling stare as the creation sits on the bed and looks at Ed as he is kneeling down talking to it **
    "Ed, No not just me other people we are in a new world and i want you to"
    "??, Shut up! i dont want to help others!"
    "Ed, i dont take kindly to my kids disobeying me"
    "??, Oh dad"
    ** Ed thinks to himself,. What have i done **

** Henry **

"Ed, Little boy are you lost?"
    "Henry, Hello sir im lost im looking for the evil one"
    "Ed, Little boy stay away i have to deal with my creation"
    "Henry, Well your creation put me on a sleep prison and i am getting even!"
    "Ed, That was you? Oh no.. things are getting out of hand"
    "Henry, have you seen that thing lad?"
    "Ed, No little boy i have not.."

FANTASTICAL COMING SOON FOR WINDOWS 10.

#9 Ern778EA, Jul 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 21, 2019
  10. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

New World: Temporal Sands
    image_169619.jpg

Temporal Sands is a world where Time and Phenomenon occur these worlds belonged to Time.

These worlds are not so well known as to what they are about and only Time knows as he is the only way out because there are no teleporters
    in these mysterious worlds.

The land is made up of Clocks and Machinery these worlds tend to lean on more of the Pay Attention to the Surroundings.

From Time to Ed.. Ed offered Time a place of his own if he changes his freak experiment ways but it turns out he never did so Ed
    reclaimed his world and Time no longer has any domain over it, this is why Times worlds are now available and Henry makes it in them
    as they originally where blocked.

In Temporal Sands you visit three different time related worlds making it one of the few levels with 3 unique levels of their own.​

Marc-Antoine Gagnon likes this.
  11. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Fantas_Bellis_Ernesto.jpeg

Who is Bellissa?

Bellissa is a girl who enjoys to listen to music she absolutely loves Henry, Bellissas family comes from "Italia" Italy and she is from Enchantium.

Bellissa is a fairly mysterious character as not much is known about her but the one thing she is well known for is her enjoyment of music.

In the world of Enchantium the music is mostly Classical or Classical like the music that exists in Enchantium is not the same as Earths
    the headphones that Bellissa use are extremely special and they play using special Crystals that reproduce the most beautiful sound.

The crystals that are used to play music also contribute to Wireless playback and it does not cause any harm to the listener it infact heals
    the listener with its splendid frequency that only does good to the listener and can heal as well.

Bellissa and Henry tend to listen to alot of Classical music together and she enjoys to also grab her special Speakers that can also blast
    delightful sound the sound is so pure it can even help fruits grow faster Bellissa blasts her music on her dads garden alot for that reason.

The diamonds of music are also the energy source for the audio device.

Bellissas dad has a history of leaving the city and moving to a rural area to get to growing his own fruits such as delicious green grapes and
    her dad did not regret leaving the city to be in more rural areas he grew tired of the city and left Milan.

*Delightful repair*
    "Henry: Its a good day for some music dont you think so?"
    "Bellissa: Sì mio caro bambino any day is great with you"
    "Henry: What are those?"
    "Bellissa: My headphones and im going to put them on you so you can heal"
    "Henry: Well i am tired so a soothing song wont hurt"
    "Bellissa: Si amore mio.. relax and let it heal you"
    *HUGS HENRY*
    "Bellissa: Listen to my heart beat, let me hear your heart beat, let me change your heart beat..."

*Sounds like a insult*
    *The gang are all bored during a hot day inside Planks house*
    "Plank: Tios, we are bored stupid lets do something!!"
    "Henry: But its too boring and i dont want to do anything"
    "Swan: Im to bored sweeties and its mighty awful outside..."
    "Bellissa: Let me put some music on for all of us"
    "Plank: Ehh like what? you seem so confident on it working"
    "Bellissa: The melodies can heal any boredom.. che carino"
    "Plank: Si.. pretty music sounds good"
    "Bellissa: Its very pretty Planky.. ragazzo sciocco"
    "Swan: Ha thats funny you two"
    "Bellissa: Il play the music for you all and i will bake Henry a chocolate cake"

Developer Note: Bellissa is by far a very special character.. Originally a simple guest character im planning on giving her a much
    bigger presence in the game along with Henry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantastical and the progression of the game

Fantastical is going through a few bumps unfortunately but the game is getting there the project is however in a very satisfying state for example the
    level count in the game have increased even more and the games trailer is planned a earlier version of the trailer was being worked on but was halted to focus
    on some crucial parts of the game currently.

I will reveal some more content later.

- Ernesto Marquez.

12. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello everyone,

So today I am going to talk a bit more about one of my games few features that where ment to be in the center of it from the start.

Fantastical Version 0

Fantastical Version 0 refers to the very first few demos of the game when the game had a much different approach to its design and how the game was suppose to be
    this included Destruction and Destruction was a huge deal back then.

DESTRUCTION
    image_170593.jpg

Since the start one of the unique design decisions for Fantasticals first levels was that it was going to be set with destruction in mind.

However back then Fantastical was not the most efficient or fastest thing so the destruction was abandoned for some time until I would feel its alright
    to revisit the destruction idea again.

I am finding new ways to reintroduce my desire of making Destruction a part of my game again and thanks to my latest optimizations it fits well with the game.

So the above image.. what is it? Its one of few tests for destruction where multiple chunks are fallen apart.

The level of Destruction is a bit too ambitious but im working on ways to add it properly for example destroyed chunks do not end they live forever as long as
    you are in the level.

Destruction can also be used in a new way in the game and that is to do things like make door ways or worse a limited protection that enemies can take down
    and a few other ways that im working on, it can create interesting scenarios where a broken chunk of wall can be cut in certain ways or even with
    Henrys uppercut be thrown at a certain direction like at other destructible items and they will receive damage depending on how fragile it is.

Performance how does it play in the game and will it cost a lot? -- No.. im ambitious and I am making sure its very cheap and these brick walls have a
    Cell count of 150 and that number will go up and also the game is in 4K leaving the forever crumbled parts and playing the level does not cause
    any performance slowdowns its fairly cheap and im trying my best to make sure it stays that way.

Destruction was there since the start of the game and its comeback is getting excited since i have found new ways to work with the
    feature.

Another Enemy

Raptor Bots are great to destroy but looks like I may have a new enemy up my sleeves to bring to this world.

These enemies are codenamed "B.F.F" sounds like Best Friend Forever... but its not these new enemies are planned to be much
    harder to kill than Raptor Bots these new enemies will be introduced later on.

B.F.F
    "???: I hope you dont expect us to go easy on you..."
    "??? 2: I bet he does"
    "??? 3: *Giggle* I bet he is but we wont"
    "???: Target is in sight lets take him down and to the boss"

More about the new enemy later on..

Fantastical coming soon | FantasticalGame.EleganceAnalysis.com

- Ernesto Marquez.​

13. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

New World : Astaluna
    image_fbdh159586.png

In this screenshot you can see Henry in a world that looks pretty normal to ours this place is Called Astaluna which is a small desert mountain town. In this world Henry is prisoned but makes it out by crossing through a super natural portal called Gold Arches.

WHATS THIS WORLD ABOUT: The world is simple, boring, symmetrical, Normal Suburban neighborhood and Henrys School is down the street to the right. In this world simplicity is key to keeping Henry prison and not allowing him to question his False world this was extremely genius because Henry almost never bothered to care about leaving his Mountain Town because its simple and its full of happiness and good times and he knows the entire neighborhood so he couldn't imagine leaving this place.

But Henry at times did question his world according to him he remembers going to a cave by the lower mountains with his false parents and a few friends in a camping trip and a few years later he returned to that same spot only to discover that it was gone even his friends and family dont remember going to a trip he clearly remembers.

The clever thing the Villain did was make Henry have Memories of being Born in this world further making him accept this false reality.
    The one thing Henry can do that the villain simply cant is restrain his freedom of will, Henry is a dedicated boy if he wanted to he could cross the mountains if you pay attention the Mountains are the biggest and the farthest obstacles for him to cross but what will happen if he did cross it? Henry will see that there is nothing else out there but pure black and he will question his reality Who am I? Whats Going On? or worse Who made this world? this will break his matrix and he will realize that this world is fake and will wake up.

In True World everyone knows their crerator and that all is good but in this world its too restricted and its a complete lie.

- Fantastical coming soon.
    - Ernesto Marquez.​

14. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

New World Revealed "World of Sweets"
    image_163376.jpg

In this world we see lots of delicious candy , cake , ice cream and more for anyone to eat.

This world is called "World of Sweets" and these worlds take on a Happier and sweeter look but in reality these worlds are much more brutal and will required the player to take serious risks in order to succeed.

This world is far and very dangerous accessing the world isnt exactly the easiest either.

Get ready for a challenge!!

Fantastical more coming soon

http://fantasticalgame.eleganceanalysis.com

- Ernesto Marquez.​

15. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Picture of the Moment
    Fan_Ernesto_Chdsgf.jpeg
    Why is chocolate so important?

Chocolate.. the real stuff not the processed nonsense!.. is very good for Henry the deliciousness of the chocolate is slightly bitter but tasty
    not only is Chocolate so good its Henrys healing ability thanks to Elektra who makes them just for him.

These pieces of Chocolate are hard to find in some cases so these tasty treats encourage Henry to explore the world in order to find some
    and to heal as well.. they are scattered all over the worlds he visits.

So lads you must keep an eye out for these pieces of chocolate they are not easy to find but it encourages you to look for them.

From the delicious Cacao pieces of chocolates to other favorites like Fizzy drinks nothing beats Chocolate in Enchantium.

Featured: Henry and a piece of Chocolate.

New Experimentation for Fantastical.

When a special Experiment build of the game is in place this is always good news as im trying to come up with new ways to improve the game.

- New and Improved Graphical quality: Fantasticals graphical features are being revamped and further improved in order to improve efficiency.

- Destruction: Destruction is being reintroduced back into the game from its old first build so far the tests are going well but its still experimental.

- DirectX 12 Testing: Despite this originally being the planned API it has been slightly disappointing to use DX12 however new tests are being worked on
    to see just how much more i can get out of the API.

- 60 FPS all the time and Graphical Tweaks: 60FPS is a priority and the demand for it is not as much with things like 1080p the final default look is still being
    settled on but the good news is that 60FPS is the solid target and you dont need to go overkill to run the game with it even at 4K.
    "Features such as Motion Blur are now Luxury features as i continue to improve sadly some things did get heavier and Motion Blur is much more richer this
    results in it being one of the most expensive features in the game but the game does not default with Motion Blur so its completely a option to use"

I love to experiment and i always try to look for ways to add more to the game and so far its been crazy but new things are coming to mind for the development
    of my game.

More coming soon.
    - Ernesto Marquez.

16. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Xenon Henry Preview:
    Fant_Ernesto_XEHE.jpg
    Henry playable as Xenon Henry a Super Hero like version of Henry.

Xenon Henry the creator of this super suit is not fully known but Henry will find out more about this new super
    powerful suit and why it was giving to him.

Since things on Earth work with Heroes going out to save humanity in Enchantium its a bit different
    and in this world Henry is a huge surprise.

More coming soon about Xenon Henry.

FantasticalGame.EleganceAnalysis.com x By:Ernesto Marquez.

17. Ern778EA

Ern778EA New Member

Hello Everyone

So today i have some new info to share about my game Fantastical.

The Unlock Dare!

Fantastical is loaded with more than 22 levels full of Beat Em Up / Platforming goodness mostly Beat Em Up!!

5 secret Platforming levels can be unlocked in the game to add some more extra platforming goodness to your play.

How can i unlock these levels? : You must follow the games instructions to unlock these rewards for you to play and try em.

These platform levels are fun and have a unique look to em but they are ment to be unlockables and are not Campaign related at all.

Example one:
    You must complete ONE world in a certain wa
    y in order to access that level in question you seek to play.

In order to access these levels you need to first understand that the game can mention a level that you may or may not have visited
    BEWARE! If the game tells to do a certain task in say "Celestina" and you already completed that level without completing the task
    you already missed your chance to unlock that level.

"Can i unlock a secret level by completing the entire game?" : If the task admits to it being a possibility.

I will share more about these levels another time.​
    image_173312.jpg
    Image of the moment

What is it about? This image depicts five of my characters Henry , Bellissa , Plank , Swan and Eleni.

This image shows my characters in a world called "Ice Cream Sandwich Islands and Gumdrop Isles" a Arch failed and took Henry and his friends here
    the world is depicted in a unhappy and mostly vicious appearance with violent waves of Chocolate milk splashing giant Ice Cream Sandwich like pieces
    of land the world depicts "Sweet gone Sour" as Fantastical is extremely surreal and my artwork shows this in a unique way.

Our Hero Henry is awaiting for his Fairy Mother to pick all of them up from the island if you see Plank flashing his light in the sky in the form of a
    beacon even Eleni who is the only character with Flight capabilities does not like the world but because Henry is there she wont leave him.

With a menacing sky above and vicious Choco splashing and banging the giant dessert world our Hero and his friends remain very calm
    as Henrys transportation arrives for them all.

Not everyone thinks a Candy like world is sweet..

Fantastical By:Ernesto Marquez. | FantasticalGame.EleganceAnalysis.com