Fairies and Atlantis-Not on Real Arcade?

Discussion in 'Development & Distribution' started by Stu, Feb 3, 2006.

1. James C. Smith

Moderator Original Member

I am sorry to continue this off topic branch of the thread, but I wanted to respond to this. Correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Luxor is published by Game House. Mumbo Jumbo was the developer but I think Game House (Real) owns it. You will see the Game House logo in Luxor if you download it from MSN, Big Fish, iWin, Reflexive, or anywhere else.

2. svero

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Gamehouse published Luxor, but I don't think they had anything to do with the sequel "amun rising" since it first appeared on yahoo.com -- Im guessing MJ just did that one on their own.

- S

3. arcadetown

Moderator Original Member

I believe Mumbo Jumbo owns original Luxor and Real/Gamehouse published it as it's cobranded MJ and Gamehouse most everywhere. Saw it in CompUSA with just the MJ logo so figure they self published in retail. Appears they self published the sequel with no problems getting it everywhere. Shows what one great hit can do...

4. Stu

Stu
    Original Member

I just noticed Huntsville-Mystery Case Files (BigFishGames) has made an appearance on Real Arcade. Have they settled their differences?

5. Savant

Original Member

Money heals all wounds. Real would have to be retarded not to feature the Huntsville games.