F.lux monitor temperature color adjustment

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by HairyTroll, Oct 9, 2010.

1. HairyTroll

Original Member

Anyone tried F.lux? It modifies the color temperature of your display according to the time of day. I've been using it for ~2-hours this evening and it seems to have reduced my eyestrain.

2. meds

meds New Member

I'll give it a shot and see what effect it has on me.

Though when I'm playing games I like to set the colours to be in gaming mode..

OK installed, it's kind of cool. Sunset now so the screen is all sunsetty :D

3. electronicStar

Original Member

Wow this looks just like what I need RIGHT NOW.
    Downloading (actually the download was completed before the reply window of this forum finished loading)

4. Reactor

Moderator Original Member Indie Author

Interesting idea, but I'm not sure how well it'd gell with dual monitors and color correction software :)