Exploring the relationship between indie game devs and music! :D

Discussion in 'Indie Related Chat' started by Alyx Jones, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Alyx Jones

Alyx Jones New Member

Guys, if anyone has a couple of minutes spare (game developer or composer), I would SO appreciate you helping out my research into the relationship between indie game developers and music.
    You can answer this short survey here: http://goo.gl/forms/ScXfu5Z67p
    If we get lots of good responses, I will definitely share the findings, it will hopefully serve to help a better working practice between game devs and composers :)

Thank you all!

If you have any questions or feedback on the survey they are most welcome here!

2. kevintrepanier

Original Member Indie Author

This question : "GD. If a composer has posted threads advertising their work on multiple forums, does this make you more or less likely to hire them?", it lacks a third option of "no effect".

The question : "GD. IF you paid for library/stock music how much did you pay? (per track)", you have value gaps in between the answer. Actually my answer would fall into one of the gap (between 50 and 60 pounds per track).

Other than that : answered!

3. Alyx Jones

Alyx Jones New Member

Thanks Kevin, I will update the survey appropriately! :D