Experienced Web developper looking for game experience.

Discussion in 'Other Services' started by Salketer, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Salketer

Salketer New Member

Name: Mathieu Parent
    Qualifications/Skills: Strong full-stack developper on web technologies (JavaScript, CSS, PHP, MySQL, NodeJS...)
    Experience: I have 15 years of programming experience on web applications
    Direct Link(s): http://mathieu.gallasparent.com/
    Contact Info: PM please
    Timezone: UTC+1 (Paris, France)

Dear creators,

I always have been a fan of games and I have tried to make games multiple times. I think that game development is very different than it is for applications and I would love to have the opportunity to help out on a project during my scarse free time. I work in a small french technology company as a Project Lead Developper, and everything goes well on that side, so I am really looking for a hobby here... At least for now.

My main objectives here are to learn more about gaming mechanics (design and technical). I am not looking for money, nor pressure. I hope to find a team/partner to help on current projects as well as start new ones and see where it leads us.

Now a little bit on the kind of games I love, and thus would certainly love to make... I am in love (read addicted) to incremental and idle games and could not explain why. I am also fan of open, immersive, sandbox games and have spent my fair share on MMORPGs and think that there are still a lot to twist in the MMO genre. I have also a couple ideas for medium-large games that I would never be able to accomplish alone.

Please take note that I might also be interested in other projects than games as long as they are related, be it a game server, game engine or collaboration platform... You name it.

I'd be more than happy to add in more information as you require...

#1 Salketer, Jul 6, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2016
  2. Profezzional

Profezzional New Member

Hi there,

I'm leading a small team developing a browser-based multiplayer first-person-shooter in Unity 5 for WebGL. We're planning to have a website for the game with a built-in social media platform, which we believe makes the game unique. Does this sound like something you'd be interested in?

3. Gil Nimer

Gil Nimer New Member

Greetings,

A friend and I are working on a small business called RuddyMonkey that provide full web services and specialize in complex and long term projects. Our first few projects called, RuddyPHP Framework, RuddyJS Library and Ruddy2D Engine and we are working on them very seriously. Moreover, we are very close to a production state for RuddyPHP, however, we need more man power to accomplish other projects like Ruddy2D, which is a 2D web based Game engine. We already programmed 60% of the physics engine including, Vectors, Forces, Shapes, Spatial Grid and more. However we left alittle bit empty handed AI related.

Therefore, we are looking for an AI programmers and NodeJS developers who could see potential in such project. Our plans is to make Ruddy2D a Game engine that could produce big genres games like MMORPG and GUI and tools to create game servers. In the other hand, we want it to be used for smaller projects like small puzzle games. So, if you have what it takes and are willing to join our business and get a long term profit, you would be very welcome.