Experienced Unity 2D developer / assets creator needed for 2D game [ PAID ]

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by RAWconcrete, Dec 24, 2017.

1. RAWconcrete

RAWconcrete New Member

Hi everyone,

We're a small group of enthusiasts, scattered across the world, anonymously creating a 2D game called RAWconcrete, in Unity engine.

We're looking for an experienced developer / assets creator. Simply put, we need someone who can take the animations we provide and do the rest, create finished assets that can be put in the game level and do what they're supposed to.

For example, we give you complex pigeons animations and you make them work in game, say pigeons eating on ground, player approaches and another animation is triggered, they fly off to a specific location near by, a wall, fence etc., and they stay there, entering third idle animation. Perhaps even complex than this, a fourth animation is triggered, they return to the ground to eat when the player is farther away, specified distance, and the first looped animation is back. Just an example. This would be one of the complicated ones. Then we have simpler stuff such are door opening animations and so on and on, they'll come one after another, weekly or monthly. This is PAID position. If you think you can do the pigeons example level S***, definitely contact us.

Most likely we would start with implementing the main character walk cycle animation. The script is already there, just the matter of making the animation appear when the player is moving.

Below you can see some levels, all WIP, to see the style of the game. Paying via PayPal. E-mail us if you're interested.

[​IMG]

Regards,

| RAWconcrete team |

rawconcretethegame@gmail.com

2. eatsleepindie

eatsleepindie New Member

I would be very interested in discussing your project with you further. I have over 7 years experience working as a freelance Unity developer and am currently available for hire.

My portfolio is available here:
    http://eatsleepindie.com/