Experienced Sound Designer for Hire (Paid)

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Jesse Jones Sound Artist, May 12, 2017.

1. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Hi everyone,

I'm a creative sound designer currently looking to take on some new projects. I have some past experience with in-engine audio for Unity and Unreal Engine, and I bring a very passionate design to the sound I lend to projects, I'll list my portfolio for all to hear.

Rates are negotiable, if interested please contact me, through website is preferred. Thank you for listening!

www.jessejonessoundartist.com

2. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Currently available for work!

3. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

4. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Available for work!

Here's a look at a recent project, a 2D platformer game I've been involved with for sound design:

5. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

6. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Looking to pick up one more project at the moment - if you need sound for your game and I can help you out, please don't hesitate to get in touch! =)

Mannol likes this.
  7. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Looking to take on one more project! Available to start as soon as possible - please don't hesitate to reach out if I can help you. =)

8. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Looking to take on a project! Please contact me at your earliest convenience! =)

9. Jesse Jones Sound Artist

Looking to help out with 1 project, please contact me if interested! :)

10. Jesse Jones Sound Artist