Experienced Narrative Designer/Game Writer looking for work

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by Dan Smiley, Aug 16, 2017.

1. Dan Smiley

Dan Smiley New Member

Hello,

I am an experienced writer that originally came from the film & television industry, who has moved over into gaming and is looking for work as either a Narrative Designer or Game Writer. My unique background allows me to craft dynamic characters and stories that complement your game design and mechanics.

I am happy to send along a writing portfolio, but if you would first like to see a game that I was a Narrative Designer and Producer for, please follow the Google Play link.

Just some of the services I am able to provide include:
    • Script writing (both comedies and dramas)
    • Beat Sheets
    • Story/quest outlines
    • Character descriptions
    • Lore writing
    • Pitch pages and one-sheets
    • Game Design documents
    • Item descriptions
    • Environment Descriptions
    • Business documents (related to the narrative/creative)
    • Editorial
    I can work long or short-term contracts. Please contact me if you have any questions or are interested.

I am only looking for paid contracts.

Best wishes,
    Dan

2. Nycra

Nycra New Member

Hey Dan,

Just saw your post and I'm looking for someone of your expertise! I'm unsure of the going rates so it would be awesome to chat. Feel free to reply here or send me over an email at jessi@pixelowl.com.au

Thanks heaps!

3. Dan Smiley

Dan Smiley New Member

Hey Nycra (Jessi?),

I sent you an email, but I'm not sure if you received it. Please let me know what kind of writing work you need and I'll be happy to talk through my process and rates with you. I can also send you a writing portfolio if you would like to review my work.

Indiegamer notifications are a bit hit and miss for me, so you may want to contact me directly at dan.smiley1@gmail.com.

Best wishes,
    Dan