Experienced Game Composer - For Hire [seanbeeson.com]

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by Sean Beeson, May 13, 2011.

1. Sean Beeson

Original Member

NAME: Sean Beeson
    SITE: www.seanbeeson.com
    EMAIL: seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com

It is difficult to see the difference, hear it at seanbeeson.com

Demo Reel

I am an experienced composer (over 60 game scores completed) with multiple award nominations whose clients range from EA, Disney and Sierra, to Big Fish Games and PlayFirst. My music can be heard on nearly every game platform, on TV, in trailers, and in the concert hall!

While I specialize in digital orchestration and production, I can also write in other styles and genres within those styles.

You can see a complete list of my credits here, although the list needs updating: Credits List

If you have any questions about my rates or music, feel free to contact me.

#1 Sean Beeson, May 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2011
  2. dannthr

dannthr New Member

Just a heads up, Sean is a wonderful and inventive composer and any production (game or otherwise) would be incredibly fortunate to have him aboard. I highly recommend him! I have worked with Sean in the past--he is extremely hard working and detail oriented--you can be sure that he will do no less than his best every second of the way, and that is probably the most important and underrated factor for a 3rd party developer working with Indies.

3. Trangus

Trangus New Member

Sean is a great composer to work with. He is currently doing the music for my game, which you can hear tracks from http://soundcloud.com/sean-beeson/sets/rpg-wip-set/ . He is very easy to work with, communicated effectively, and more importantly, knows how to fit the theme you want. His rates are very reasonable for my one man shop. If your looking for a high quality composer with reasonable rates and an extremely solid work ethic, give Sean a try, I know I am not dissapointed.

4. Matt2East

Original Member

Sean is an incredibly talented guy.

5. Inner Force Music

Inner Force Music New Member

Good to see you here Sean!

Chris

#5 Inner Force Music, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2011
  6. Sean Beeson

Original Member

I have updated my website with more music, and more credits. Recently I have scored Dangerous, Valor Seed, NCAA 2012 (Additional Music), Aiko Islands, Goop, and more!

7. RyanReillyMusic

RyanReillyMusic New Member

Sean is one of the friendliest most personable music guys in the business imo. I can say that having gotten to know both his incredible talent and witness his patience and kindness over the years in multiple arenas has been nothing short of a blessing. Simply put, a great talent to have on your team that will take your project to the next level.

As an added bonus, he also loves cheese. XD What a guy!

You will never be disappointed in Sean's work or the way he goes about his business.

8. Olofson

Original Member

Well, I haven't worked with Sean, nor am I looking for music at this point (unfortunately), so I have nothing to add from that perspective, but...

Listen to the demo reel. Period.

9. Pallav Nawani

Indie Author

Yeah, second that. Awesome music.

10. Sean Beeson

Original Member

Thanks for listening to it! I am always looking for new gigs, so if you know anyone looking for a composer, let me know :)!

11. Pallav Nawani

Indie Author

I emailed you in the past but got no reply. I wonder if your email is not working?

12. Sean Beeson

Original Member

Pallav, have you attempted to email me again? I never miss and email unless it is accidentally put into a spam box. I checked for your name on an email and never saw one. Please hit me up again!

13. Sean Beeson

Original Member

Ok... I found the email. It was marked as spam. I apologize for not responding. Anyone who knows me, knows how quick I respond via email haha. Well, I finally responded only 6 months late :p

14. gamer247

gamer247 New Member

I wonder if you'd be interested in a small project.
    Pmed.
    btw Really good themes, loving it!

15. Sean Beeson

Original Member

Just sent you a PM! I did get your email, but your mail server kept refusing my reply haha, so I am glad you got in touch with me through the forums here. Feel free to email me back at seanbeeson@seanbeeson.com, PM me through the system here, hit me up on AIM (filmcomposerman) or Skype sean.beeson - Thanks!