Experienced Composer looking to make orchestral and synth-hybrid soundtracks for games

Discussion in 'Music & Sound Portfolios' started by AudioRespawn, Feb 19, 2019.

1. AudioRespawn

AudioRespawn New Member

Name: Josh Crowe
    Porfolio: https://www.audiorespawn.com/

Hello. My name is Josh and I've been writing my own music for over 15 years. I have a classical training in theory and composition, and I'm looking to break into the video game world with my music. My portfolio listed above, www.audiorespawn.com , has a few different short playlists which will give you an idea of the types of music I tend to write, from large ensemble, to small, to synth-based, and piano. However, any genre/instrumentation that you're looking for can definitely be accomplished.

I completed my Bachelors in 2011, so now several years later I'm continuing my studies with Berklee by doing an 18-month certificate in Orchestration for Film, TV, and Games, and specializing in interactive scoring and audio production for video games, through the use of middleware such as FMOD and Wwise, and through techniques such vertical layering and horizontal resequencing.

Ask me anything. Thanks!
    Josh