Experienced Artist 2d/3d/web design

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Danimal, Aug 25, 2006.

1. Danimal

Indie Author

Artist: Dan Phillips
    Site: http://danp.us

I'm doing freelance full time now. Send me an email if you're in need of art assets or a website.

I've been in the game industry for two and a half years one of which was working on casual games. Before that I spent 4 years in animation school. Very knowledgeable about all areas of 3d. Open and can adapt to any style. I also know PHP and MySQL very well and can do any type of website from the heavily scripted dynamic database driven to the very simple.

#1 Danimal, Aug 25, 2006
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2006
  2. Danimal

Indie Author

3. amaranth

Original Member

Beautiful stuff! :D

4. Danimal

Indie Author

Thanks amaranth.

Here are a few things i've done recently.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]