EXPERIENCED 2D DESIGNER LOOKING FOR WORK!

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (PAID ONLY)' started by DanMasoomi, Mar 1, 2017.

1. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Hey everyone my name is Dan, I'm looking for some juicy indie game projects to work on.

I have worked in some of the best app companies in the UK which has given me great experience in UI / UX design. The satisfaction in the job was great but I really want to get more creative with my work and mix that with my passion for gaming. So here I am!

You can see my latest work on my Instagram! - https://www.instagram.com/danmasoomi/

If you like my work style lets talk, I have flexible rates and I really love what I do.

If I can be of service to you I will provide a professional, creative and fun experience. With broken down work flows that we can smash through to gurantee you get what you need from me to complete your projects to the highest standard.

I can create anything from splash screens, UI / UX menus, icons, level design, themes, logos, character designs, sprites, promotional materials etc! The list goes on!

If you have any questions just get in touch!

Good luck on all of your projects.

Dan

#1 DanMasoomi, Mar 1, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2017
  2. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, I am gavin (call me Hyper (for HyperShock)) I am an experienced CEO of a game development studio. I have many development skills and I was wondering if you'd like to join my new studio. You would be responsible for things such as: Fonts, logos (icon and text), GUI's, etc. If you'd like to join the studio please contact me at gavintsiukes@gmail.com

3. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

Hi Gavin where are you based? your profile says you're 13?

4. HyperShock

HyperShock New Member

Hey, I normally don't put my real birthday in websites for security reasons. We are based online, we talk via discord.

5. DanMasoomi

DanMasoomi New Member

I mean which country are your based in? I will send you an email and get your full details

Thanks