Experienced 2D Artist, available for hire.

Discussion in 'Art Portfolios' started by Rian Trost, Dec 7, 2016.

1. Rian Trost

Rian Trost New Member

Hello!

My name is Rian Trost, I'm a Freelance Concept Artist and Illustrator living on the East Coast of the United States.

I specialize in cute, stylized character and creature design - but am happy to work in a wide variety of styles.

You can view samples of my work on my website at: www.riantrost.com

I also maintain an active Instagram, where I post more of my process and sketches.

If you've got any questions or comments, feel free to reach out to me at: riantrost@gmail.com

I am only available for paid work, sorry but I am not currently accepting profit sharing or volunteer opportunities.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Rian Trost, Dec 7, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  2. Rian Trost

Rian Trost New Member

3. Rian Trost

Rian Trost New Member

4. Rian Trost