Exceptional JavaScript developer looking for an exceptional team

Discussion in 'Help Wanted (UNPAID AND PROFIT SHARING)' started by Peter Carter, Nov 11, 2016.

1. Peter Carter

Peter Carter New Member

I am looking for an exceptional team to work on creating their vision for a game, in between working on my own. I would require a formal contract for profit-share. I have my own model which I use for my own project, and which myself and my composer are very happy with at present. I would be keen to see the terms I have in place with her also in place for myself, as I believe these to be very fair and professional.

I can make sure your infrastructure works correctly, and can work with either pre-existing engines like Unity and also work on game creation engines if your vision exceeds what is allowed for by off-the-shelf solutions.

2. Rog

Rog New Member

Hey Peter! Allow me to introduce myself! Obviously my name is Roger and I'm brand new to this site. I'm a Premium Content designer on Roll20 and I've decided it's time to take things in a different direction and make a Video Game proper! I'm currently learning JVS myself and was initially planning on doing it on my own but I was secretly hoping to bump into a programmer like yourself. I'd like to talk more about working together on a project. Nothing is set in stone but I'm working on a lot of sketches and concept treatments.

Here's a sample:

[​IMG]

3. Butters

Butters New Member

I would like to offer my services as well. My name is David Butterfield, but everyone calls me Butters. I am a music composer. I've never actually been a part of a dev team or nothing, but you got to start somewhere. If you are interested in my help, just send me a message or something and I can send you some samples of my music.