Evion Productions is looking for Champion Developers!

Discussion in 'Game Design' started by Destrem, Aug 21, 2017.

1. Destrem

Destrem New Member

Hello! my name is Adrian otherwise known as Destrem. I'm currently developing a (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) that's decently into the development process (started in Feb). everything that my company owns was all put together by me.

Now down to the fun part. I'm looking for smart minds who love mobas like (League of legends, Dota, Smite, Paragon, Gigantic, Heroes of the storm) Any moba you can think of! The reason why I'm looking for people with this passion is because I need people who are willing to help me design champions for my game. There will be pay but the way I determine pay will be based on loyalty to my company and team.

Our team is quite sizeable and I'd prefer you to have experience with mobas.
    Thank you to all who are interested
    -Destrem

Discord : Destrem#8800
    Email : proinfinium@gmail.com